Each Sanwa Group’s company promotes the following measures with taking the view that our social responsibility includes proper protection of personal information.
- Besides education enlightenment activities for the employees, manage personal information properly by appointing managers to each department that handles personal information.
- Ensure personal data security management through preventing leakage, loss, damage, or others of personal data handled utilizing employing necessary and proper security measures.
- Except in the case of a person’s prior consent or permission by law, use personal information only for the purpose of notified or publicized usage, or clear usage mentioned when obtained.
- Except in the case of a person’s prior consent or permission by law, personal information is not allowed to provide to a third person or party.
- In case personal information to be handled is provided to a third person or party, take measures to prevent the third person or party from leaking or re-providing by the contractual obligation method unless there are special circumstances.
- Accept a request for confirmation or amendment of personal information within reasonable scopes at specified sections.
- Strictly adhere to the laws and regulations related to personal information protection in Japan.
Tsuneo Suzuki, CEO, Sanwa Group